Welcome! Brandlive (sometimes referred to as “we,” “us,” or “our”) helps companies connect with its customers and provide live events to share news and information. As a guest, we ask that you follow some rules when participating on the Brandlive platform.
- Code of Conduct: You attend events by invitation, and that invitation may be revoked for misbehavior, in Brandlive’s or the event host’s sole discretion. We authorize your use of the Brandlive platform only for the purposes described above, and all rights in the content and technical aspects of the events you attend remain the sole property of the event host and Brandlive, respectively. Unauthorized use of the Brandlive platform, or content shared on the platform, may result in violation of various United States and international copyright laws, trademark laws, or other legal rights. You agree to abide by common standards of etiquette and to act in accordance with law. You may not use the platform to upload, post, email, or transmit any material that is derogatory, defamatory, obscene, or offensive, such as slurs, epithets, or anything that might reasonably be construed as harassment or disparagement based on race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, religious or political beliefs, or other statutorily protected status.
You may not impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, anyone affiliated with Brandlive or the company hosting an event, or falsely represent or state your affiliation with another person or entity. You may not “stalk” or otherwise harass other participants or any employee or anyone else affiliated with the event or the Brandlive platform.
You may not use the platform to submit, sotre, transmit, or process content that is or may be: (a) libelous or defamatory; (b) fradulent, tortious or unlawful; (c) obscene, indecent, pornographic or otherwise questionable; (d)infringing of any persons rights, any applicable laws, or your obligations to any thrid party; or (e) that would give rise to criminal or civil liability or that encourages unlawful activity. You may not use any software (manual or automated) to access, “scrape”, “crawl” or “spider” Brandlive’s platform or any of its other communications platforms, online social media sites, online materials, or blogs.You may not mirror our platform, disrupt its normal functionality, or intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national, or international law, or any regulations having the force of law.You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold us and our officers, directors, employees, affiliates, agents, licensors, and business partners harmless from and against any and all costs, damages, liabilities, and expenses (including attorneys’ fees and costs of defense) that we may incur in relation to, arising from, or for the purpose of avoiding, any claim or demand that your use of the Brandlive platform violates any applicable law or regulation or a party’s copyrights, trademark rights or other rights. You agree to cooperate in any defense under this provision and that you may not settle any claim without our prior written consent.
- Your License to Brandlive: By participating in events on the Brandlive platform, you hereby grant us a non-exclusive, perpetual, royalty-free license to information that you submit to Brandlive (“Your Content”), including without limitation your name, contact information such as an email address, and any responses to Brandlive surveys or questionnaires regarding events on the Brandlive platform, for the purpose of providing and improving our services, facilitating live events, informing you of upcoming events, and archiving events and other content that you viewed, whether live or on a recorded playback, on your Profile page.
- Brandlive’s License to You: Brandlive hereby grants you a non-exclusive, royalty-free, limited license to use Brandlive’s platform and services for the purpose of participating in live events, watching recorded events, creating and using a Profile, and otherwise interacting with host companies via Brandlive’s platform.
- THE PLATFORM IS PROVIDED TO YOU ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, AND, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL STATUTORY OR IMPLIED REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, TERMS AND CONDITIONS WITH RESPECT TO THE WEBSITE, INCLUDING ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF SATISFACTORY QUALITY, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NONINFRINGEMENT, AND TITLE. THE INFORMATION PROVIDED THROUGH THE PLATFORM IS FOR GENERAL EDUCATION AND ILLUSTRATIVE PURPOSES ONLY, AND IS NOT INTENDED AS SPECIFIC ADVICE OR CONSULTATION. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES. SOLELY TO THE EXTENT SUCH LAW APPLIES TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE EXCLUSIONS SET FORTH ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MAY HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
- WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR OTHERWISE UNFORSEEABLE DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHER THEORY, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, CONTENT, DATA, SECURITY OF DATA, OR LOSS OF OTHER INTANGIBLES, OR THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE INFORMATION, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- These Terms of Service are governed by Oregon law, to the fullest extent and without giving effect to the principles of conflict of laws. Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement will not constitute a waiver of such right or any other right or provision. We may amend these terms from time-to-time by posting the changes here and, if you have created a Profile, by providing notice to you by email. Your continued use of the platform subsequent to the amendment of these terms will constitute acceptance of the amendment in full and without reservation.
Brandlive takes the privacy of its visitors seriously.