The Product Engineer is responsible for supporting overall product development but with an emphasis on how Brandlive can integrate with other 3rd party solutions. Successful candidates will be collaborative in approach but able to be productive independently, and will have good communication skills for interacting with the team as well as customers.
- Become an expert in the use of the Brandlive platform.
- Use and/or develop APIs to create integrations between Brandlive and 3rd party platforms.
- Recommend and implement technical solutions to develop new and update existing product features.
- Prioritize security and scalability for all development
Technical Requirements and Experience
- 4+ years experience with server-side scripting (node.js, PHP).
- 3+ years experience with database programming (MySQL).
- Experience utilizing 3rd party APIs.
- Comfortable with ambiguity; highly adaptable to new circumstances (e.g. a software startup environment)
- Natural drive to find creative and efficient solutions
- Ambitious and motivated
- Great Company Culture
- Competitive Employee Benefits
- Work from home 2 days per week (come into office more if you like!)
- Unlimited PTO
- Choice of Mac or Windows computer
- Office in N.W. Portland
- Bachelor's degree desired
Why join the Brandlive team?
Contribute in a meaningful way to a post Series A start-up on the rise. Work with a wide variety of clients from athletic & outdoor, consumer products and advertising agencies. Be an active participant in Portland's vibrant tech startup scene.
How are you connected to Brandlive?