Brandlive is a web-based, live interactive video platform used by brands and retailers to connect with their audiences for commerce, marketing, and training events. The results are more consistent product stories, more engaged audiences and reduced go-to-market expenses. Brandlive bridges the gap between physical products and digital audiences for brands such as GoPro, Levi’s, REI, The North Face, adidas, Under Armour, Osprey Packs, Cabela’s and many others.
A Brandlive Customer Success Manager nurtures customer relationships from start to finish. In fact, with the right Customer Success Manager, customer relationships don’t have a “finish.” CSMs work closely with their sales team colleagues. Upon a handoff from sales, the CSM will coordinate kickoff, training, and proactively support customer efforts as they expand their use of Brandlive to successfully build relationships with their audiences.
Brandlive has a robust client base serving many vertical markets and seeks to focus customer success support in these targeted verticals. This particular customer success manager position will be focused on audience partnerships across all verticals.
Job Duties will include the following:
• Become an expert in the use of the Brandlive platform
• Coordinate kickoff, development, expansion and retention of Brandlive audience partnership accounts
• Assess and understand account’s business in order to make strategic proposals for the use and expansion of Brandlive services towards the account’s success
• Work with accounts to create and maintain a strong calendar of live video events and projects year-round
• Conduct post-event analysis, as well as regular business reviews to ensure account success and satisfaction in their continued use of Brandlive
• Gather metrics, data, and testimonial information to support the creation of case studies and other marketing materials
• Work with single-event customers to convert them to annual subscriptions
• Provide technical support and on-demand troubleshooting
• Close renewal and expansion business opportunities monthly, meeting or exceeding your quota
Experience & Requirements
• 3-5 years’ experience in account and project management, ideally in a high-tech environment
• Track record of meeting or exceeding monthly/annual budget goals by developing long-term relationships
• Technically inclined - experience with Salesforce and video production is a plus
• Understanding of new media with an emphasis on web-based video and streaming
• Facilitate conversations with groups of remote people
• Translate technical terminology to understandable business terms
• Maintain calm during stressful situations
• Bachelor's degree and/or relevant certifications
Why join the Brandlive team?
Contribute in a meaningful way to a post Series A start-up on the rise. Work with a wide variety of clients from athletic & outdoor, consumer products and advertising agencies. Be an active participant in Portland's vibrant tech startup scene.
How are you connected to Brandlive?